11 Nov WELCOME TO MILAN: THE GUIDE
Welcome to Milan!
It’s very uncommon that Milan first-time visitors will fall in love with it.
At a first glimpse this city might seem not that exciting or special as it’s objectively not incredibly beautiful overall.
Milan is way more secretive, introverted and mysterious than most of the other cities in Italy but as you might have heard before (or perhaps experienced for yourself), once you visit it with a Milanese insider, perhaps in spring or early summer, there’s a high change that you will get enamored.
There are just so many elements that make Milan one of the most vibrant cities in Europe, you just need to dig a bit further to discover all the hidden gems, the beautiful corners and the colors of this city and the iconic looks of the Milanese, always elegant, sophisticated and understated.
You just need to notice and Milan will let you in.
Here is our guide to the city that we call home: a list of our favorite restaurants, cafes and hangout spots.
- Al Garghet TRADITIONAL MILANESE IN THE MIDDLE OF FIELD
- Baretto Al Baglioni EVERGREEN
- Bice CLASSIC
- Gong CHINESE
- Giacomo Bistrot COOL & COZY MILANESE
- Il Salumaio di Montenapoleone LUNCH IN THE CITY CENTE
- Langosteria and Langosteria Bistrò FISH
- Le Specialità PIZZA
- LuBar QUICK BITE
- Paper Moon Giardino LUNCH IN THE CITY CENTER
- Trattoria Torre di Pisa MILANESE
- Iyo JAPANESE
CAFFÈ & PASTICCERIE
- Bar Luce BY WES ANDERSON FONDAZIONE PRADA
- Cova ICONIC
- Marchesi SWOONY PASTICCERIA
- Pavè CROISSANT GALORE
- Sissi RADICAL-CHIC CAFÈ
FOR A SNACK
- Chocolat ICECREAM
- De Santis GOURMET PANINI
- Panzerotti Luini PANZEROTTI
- 10 Corso Como CONCEPT STORE
- Antonioli FASHION
- Antonia FASHION
- La Rinascente DEPARTMENT STORE
- Offfi FLOWER
- Peck FOOD BOUTIQUE
- Rossana Orlandi CONCEPT STORE
- Terroir FOOD BOUTIQUE
WHERE TO HAVE A DRINK
- Bar Basso DRINK
- Bulgari Hotel APERITIVO
- Ceresio 7 ROOFTOP
- Fioraio Bianchi DRINK
- N’Ombra de Vin WINE
- Cenacolo di Leonardo da Vinci ART
- Brera SIGHTSEEING/SHOPPING
- Duomo SIGHTSEEING
- Fondazione Prada ART
- Museo del ‘900 ART